Here are some more pictures of our honeymoon =)
Phi also had a vacation while she was stay with Mama and Papa Bear and Gumby and Puffy. Every day I would get an update of her day's activities, Puffy called them "Phi's Chronicles"
Played for an hour loose at the clinic; learned that a chair next to the counter makes a great step to get on the counter! Chewed on my toys in a kennel, went outside at lunch. Met a handsome chocolate named Brake and played with him outside all afternoon. Came home, chewed on my Kong some more, then took a nap while Puffy went to achievement day.
Second Daily Phi
Chronicle
Third Daily Phi Chronicle
Fifth Daily Phi Chronicle
| J and V's gift to us to celebrate our 1 month anniversary. It was very sweet of them =) |
| I still only weighs about 6 pounds. She was so cute and so fun to hold! |
San Diego
| Our view from the hotel |
| Sea Lions! |
Our Hotel at the Dana in San Diego
Las Vegas
| At town square in Las Vegas, walking over to the Yard House for dinner. Yum! |
Phi also had a vacation while she was stay with Mama and Papa Bear and Gumby and Puffy. Every day I would get an update of her day's activities, Puffy called them "Phi's Chronicles"
First Daily Phi
Chronicle
Played for an hour loose at the clinic; learned that a chair next to the counter makes a great step to get on the counter! Chewed on my toys in a kennel, went outside at lunch. Met a handsome chocolate named Brake and played with him outside all afternoon. Came home, chewed on my Kong some more, then took a nap while Puffy went to achievement day.
Played all morning in the backyard with Penny the golden
and Doc Watson the golden-doodle, had a blast! Spent the afternoon in a kennel.
Left work late so tagged along to the Kia Dealership for the Jeep to be
inspected. Sat in the waiting room and played with my toy. Shed everywhere!
Watched people walk by and didn’t growl at all. One lady wanted to pet me; I
let her touch my nose but grumbled a little. When the guy helping us said bye
and tried to pet me I growled a bit…Slept in the Jeep on the way home, now at
Grandma’s house because Puffy has a migraine. I also may have been exposed to
kennel cough, a dog in last week is coughing, and other employee dogs may be
carrying now. Now the question is do I or do I not get to go play more at work
tomorrow?
Third Daily Phi Chronicle
Was so excited to go
to work this morning, didn’t have to go in the kennel at all today! Played
inside most of the time but spent a few hours outside with Dash the border collie.
Played with my ball lots, even took it to Trisha once so she could throw it.
Met the UPS man, was timid but didn’t growl at all and let him pet my head.
Penny, Dr. Pam’s Poodle, had her puppies turn 1 today. Four of the poodles came
in for a Birthday Party and I got to attend, one of the Moms even brought party
favors for all of the guests! The cake was poodle shaped with cute pink
cupcakes to go with it, it was delicious! I had a cupcake and a piece of the
poodle, yum! I napped in the Jeep on the way home and am asleep at Puffy's
feet while she writes this for me. Such a busy day.
Fourth Daily Phi
Chronicle
I went on a really long walk with Papa Bear and Gumby today, all
the way around the Buffalo Trail! When we got to the other side of the trail where
the pond is I was so thirsty! Ben got me to go swimming in I ,but I didn’t
drink any. I don’t know why not though. When I got home I drank a lot. I was
tired after that but every time someone moved I had to get up and check on them
so I didn’t sleep much. I spent the rest of the day helping Mama Bear write her
paper.
Fifth Daily Phi Chronicle
I broke my previous record today and jumped into the pond
about 23 times. I thought my family had left me forever when they tied me to
the horse trailer, but I guess they really do love me because they came back. I
helped get the peas in the garden planted, and I learned how to run along the
front of the four-wheeler; it's pretty fun. I am really tired now, but it has
been a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment